Sunday, March 12, 2006

Those who mattered the most

Dedicated to

Chandrika Srinivasan

For proposing the idea that set this entire episode rolling. For us, it was a dream come true, an unforgettable experience of a lifetime. The biggest paradox was that situation forced her to opt out. I missed her all through the trek and I sincerely hope that she makes it to Base Camp very soon.

With special thanks to

Madhukar Bhatia

For being a very important contributor in terms of injecting within us a total positive attitude towards our task. To put it in better words, he did the job of pumping adrenaline within us to take the final leap. His experienced words put to rest all doubts we had before starting off for our trek. They were very influencing.

AND

Geetalekha Prabhu
Amit Punde
Harpreet Singh Gandhi

Looking back after returning from the trek, I can certainly say that one of the biggest asset a trekker can have is words of experience. I express my heartfelt gratitude towards these people for providing valuable inputs and sharing their experiences which helped us immensely in our planning.


The backbone

I appreciate the support extended by my parents who were generous enough to let me grab this opportunity and go for this trek at a point in time where my presence at home was more than necessary.

I will always remember Shraddha, my dear sister, for not minding me travelling for the trek just a couple of days after her marriage.

I also appreciate the love and encouragement showered by my friends and close ones, who extended their good wishes for the successful completion of our trek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home